Counseling services require passion and attention to detail. At your first session, I’ll focus on the goals for your life, career, or relationship. My solution-based therapy will then examine the details that could be hindering or helping you reach your goals. Next, I’ll work on your hidden strengths and resources that you will use to achieve your goals.
Yes, I listen to the current problems in your life but more importantly I’ll focus on where you want to go in life. Once we discover these, we’ll focus on creating the life you always wanted.
Counseling Services With Real Life Experience!
For every type of counseling that I do at Renaissance, I have the training and personal life-experience to walk you thru:
- Relationship Counseling – Can’t seem to get on the same page with your significant other due to money disputes, infidelity, communication conflicts, or sexual intimacy blocks? I can help find the right solution regardless if you are married, engaged, or just moved in together!
- Family Counseling – Is your family in chaos because of conflicting parenting styles, disruptive family members, in-law issues, financial hardships, special needs parenting, or ex-spouses? Get personalized methods to get your family thru these obstacles!
- Work/Life Balance – Are you hitting a roadblock or a crossroads in your career and you’re not sure where to go now? Learn how to finally achieve that business goal while still making time to enjoy the journey.
- Life Performance Coaching – Need a mentor to navigate you thru office politics, finding the right companion, working with peers, developing leadership skills, and discipline building? Let me help unlock all the potential in your life with my personal life coaching!
- Grief Counseling – Whether you lost a loved one, ended a romantic relationship, moved to new city, lost a job, or suffered a new disability I can help get you thru it all!
- Anger Management – Does your anger frighten, hurt, or alienate your family or friends emotionally or physically? Find out how to use your anger to motivate and inspire change in you and your loved one’s lives.
- Executive Coaching
Click one of my counseling services below to learn more or click below to schedule a session!