Dealing with a loss can make all the beautiful things in life seem bare and empty. Renaissance grief counseling is here to walk with you thru this temporary and natural process. Grief is an emotional response to loss, an occurrence that happens in all of us.
Since everyone reacts differently to different emotions, everyone handles grief differently depending on how great the loss. Some of us push our grief inward and feel ashamed of our grief for a given reason. Some of us might feel guilty by feeling relieved a loved one suffering has ended.
We all grieve in a different way, but it can be unhealthy for your grief to outlive the mourning period. This type of grief can make any joy or passion in your life seem absent due to your loss. The loss of a loved one, job, or health becomes the focal point of your life’s painting instead of being just one element.
Grief Counseling That Sheds Light In Your Dark Time
Here are some type of losses that I can help you thru:
- The Death of a Loved One – the loss of a relative, spouse, friend or parent can shake even the strongest people to their core.
- Loss of a Relationship – when we lose a connection to a friendship or romance especially due to a betrayal, infidelity, or divorce it can be tough to cope.
- The Death of a Pet – even though we know our pets have a limited life span it can be just as hard to see them pass away as it would a family member.
- Loss of a Child – the loss of an unborn, infant or full grown child can be devastating as a parent and for an entire family.
- Loss of Health or Safety – suffering from a chronic illness or a new disability can radically change your outlook on life when you’re mourning the life you had before the new condition.
- Loss of a Job – losing a job can create a complicated grief that might make you feel helpless or remorseful even if this loss wasn’t your fault.
- Loss of a Dream – losing that one motivating life goal that makes us want to wake up in the morning can be one of the most crushing losses we can deal with.
The most difficult part of dealing with grief is being to able to acknowledge the symptoms that you need help in your grieving. If you have been grieving from a loss for a long period of time and you’re still feeling emotionally detached, depressed, anger, social withdrawal, absentminded, or engaging in risky behavior we can help with a plan to you get out of these dark times.
Click below or fill out the form to get a FREE consultation meeting with me.